Official Acts Posted on 2022-10-17 15:04:41
New cooperation agreements
- The World Organisation for Animal Health (WOAH), the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) signed a quadripartite Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) regarding their cooperation to combat health risks at the animal-human-ecosystems interface in the context of the One Health approach and including antimicrobial resistance. Through this MOU, the Tripartite includes UNEP as an equal partner and becomes the Quadripartite.
|Joint FAO/WOAH/WHO/UNEP press release dated 18 March 2022: UN Environment Programme joins alliance to implement One Health approach|
- WOAH and the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) signed an MOU for an indefinite period of time.
- WOAH and HealthforAnimals renewed their MOU for a further four-year period.
- WOAH and the International Coalition for Animal Welfare (ICFAW) renewed their MOU for a further four-year period.
- WOAH and the Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority (ADAFSA) amended and extended their initial agreement relating to hosting of the WOAH Sub-Regional Representation in Abu Dhabi until 31 December 2022.
|Cooperation agreements between WOAH and other organisations|